As we welcome the week by honoring Veterans Day, find out what you missed and what you can look forward to on our blog!
Monday, November 11th, marks Veterans Day in the United States. So let’s have a round of applause for the veteran community at Academy of Art University and beyond! Thank you for your service and your lasting contributions to our society.
Turning Back the Clock
No, we aren’t talking about Daylight Savings Time.
Maybe you took a social media hiatus last week, or maybe you got swamped with mid-semester projects and forgot to check back on our blog. Whatever your reasons, we’ve got your back – along with a quick, easy-to-digest update on what transpired at the Academy.
- 5 Famous Fashion Art Directors Shaping the Fabric of the Industry
- Art U: October Round-up
- Getting Ready for College: 10 Must-Know Financial Aid Terms
- RSVP: 24th Annual Fine Art Auction
- Understanding the Trade: Ethical Jewelry Practices and Sustainable Jewelry Brands
- Composer Inspo: Greatest Musical Scores That Won the Oscars
- Getting Into the Film Industry: 7 Networking Tips for Actors
Up This Week
Aside from Veterans Day, you have more of our blog posts to eagerly anticipate over the course of the week (as usual, because consistency is key).
- a compilation of highly aesthetic mobile apps for web design enthusiasts
- an article on Esports for avid gamers
- an overview of careers in fashion
- and a list of famous art historians for art history buffs
Of course, there’s always more happening at the Academy. Stay on the lookout for an event RSVP for a Blizzard livestream about the World of Warcraft video games!