The school year is just about ready to close, but it ain’t over till it’s over. As you can see below, there’s still a few more things going on before we wrap it up for summer. You know the drill; get caught up with all the blog updates from the past week.
- Spring Show – The annual graduation showcase of Academy seniors opened to a high note last Thursday, May 16th. That same weekend, Saturday, May 18th, the show welcomed future students to join in the open house tour.
- Online Open House – Too busy or too far to attend an actual college connection or open house event? We’ve got you covered with the Online Open House event. RSVP now for the June 1st schedule.
All Things Cool in School
- Important Things to Know about Advertising Careers – The advertising industry can be quite vague in scope. Here’s what you should expect from it should you choose to pursue it as a career.
- Top Original Screenplays from the Last 20 Years – Need some writing inspiration and motivation for your own script? Check out these certified winners in recent Oscar’s history.
- Campus Life Bucket List: Making the Most of Your College Experience – You have to put in the work for your academics in college, yes. But who says you have to skip out on all the fun part?
- How High School Electives Help Prepare for an Art Degree – This one’s for high school students who may be looking forward to their college life. Earning art class experience through electives wouldn’t hurt.
Up This Week
It’s graduation time, and that’s the most important thing going down in Academy of Art this week! Whether you’re an incoming freshman or incoming senior in the next semester, keep in mind that this is your ultimate goal. So drop by and be inspired by them who have survived to tell the tale.
Other things to look forward to include a rundown of student competitions you should be joining (and why you should), more inspirational success stories from alumni living their dream careers working in blockbuster movies, and important course spotlights.
Keep it locked here with us!