What: San Francisco College Connection
When: August 17, Saturday, 9AM-4PM
Where: 79 New Montgomery St. San Francisco
Heads up, Urban Knights wannabes! We have a College Connection event happening this weekend right in the heart of the city!
That’s right, Academy of Art University is opening its doors at 79 New Montgomery to those interested to become an official student. Casual curious-goers are most welcome too, and are in fact encouraged! You never know, you might find that one thing you didn’t even realize you were looking for.
The event starts at 9AM, but check-in opens as early as 8:30AM, so be there early if you want to avoid the rush.
What’s the Connection?
The College Connection is essentially designed to help incoming college students an opportunity to apply to the Academy hassle-free! The Admissions team will be on hand to help you have an insightful experience as to what student life is like with us.
It’s also the best opportunity to check out online course options, as well as our NCAA athletics program. The fall semester is just right around the corner, but it’s not too late for you to secure a slot in our enrollment.
Here are the things you can look forward to at this event:
- Discover which academic program best fits you and your educational goals
- Get detailed help on the admissions process, including information on financial aid, housing, dining programs, and more
- Explore career opportunities specific to your area of study
- Learn more about flexible online classes, military benefits, and our tuition-free Pre-College Art Experience for high school students
- Complete your application and register for Fall classes
- NOTE: Portfolios are welcome but not required
So go ahead! Click on that RSVP link above to get yourself counted! You can guarantee it’s going to be a weekend well-spent at the Academy.