Catch the Livestream at 12PM PST this Saturday, May 11!
Event: School of Fashion Graduation Fashion Show
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
Time: 3 PM — 4 PM
Venue: 625 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94124
From New York to Tokyo, fashion shows are always the talk of the town—and now’s your chance to go to one.
On Saturday, May 11th, Academy of Art University’s fashion school will be hosting the annual Graduation Fashion Show in San Francisco. Click on that RSVP link, stat!
In the same building where iconic rock stars like Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin performed, our fashion school students will debut their dazzling collections. So prepare to be stunned as you join hundreds of attendees in San Francisco’s historic California Hall on Polk Street!
If you’re also curious about it’s like behind the scenes, what better way than to meet the designers themselves?
Meet the Designers
In case you haven’t been updated, we’ve rolled out a 6-part series introducing the participating student designers, with bio excerpts from our very own Fashion Journalism students:
- Part 1 – Ana Karen Juarez Ibarra, Anna Yepes Tucker, Anna Yinan Zhou, Anrong Huang, Aya Chang
- Part 2 – Beam Ratchapol Ngaongam, Camila Pinzón, Christopher Cabalona, Chuer Dorothy Yu, Chuqiao Wang
- Part 3 – Clara M. Chandra and Jack Gunnin, Claudia Tan and Pamela Toribio, Florence Canonoy, Hanan Sabir Argaw, Isaiah Garcia
- Part 4 – Jing Zhao, Jiru Jia, Kelly Joohui Kim, Linh La, Maya Gunnell
- Part 5 – Omotoyosi Olajoku, So Hyun An, Supawish Boonprasart, T Camarillo, Xiangyi Zhou and Lamiae Ameziane
- Part 6 – Xinyue Zhang, Xuan Wang, Yifan Xu, Zizi Ye
Watch the video below for a glimpse into the thought processes of our students whose collections walked the runway at New York Fashion Week.
RSVP today to save your in-person seat!
Header image from Academy of Art University’s California Hall video
Originally published April 19, 2019